Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kara would be proud

I have been just horrible about blogging since we moved. I guess I never dreamed how busy I would be and so quickly after moving.

Kara, this is for you because you would be so proud of YOUR little Ella. Yesterday I let Ella choose something from the desserts that were left after a womens' function I helped with. Secretly I hoped she would choose something not so messy like a cookie. She pointed to this fudgy, sticky chocolate cake and said "I want that." I figured it was the first thing she looked at so I tried to convince her to choose something else. She then pointed to another chocolate dessert saying "I want chocolate." In the end I was able to convince her to take a brownie which was slightly less messy than the cake but to her satisfaction was still chocolate. Did we get our girls mixed up at some point? =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am bursting with pride!!! First, because you blogged and I miss you like CRAZY right now, but also for my little Ella! I can rest assured that I did have an influence on her even though she was so little!

    And yes, we must have, because I offered Allie a chocolate chip cookie after lunch today, and she shrugged and said, "No, I'm okay." What?!? Its a cookie, kid, with chocolate!

    ReplyDelete