Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What Were We Thinking!?


When I had my son I thought he was a bit of a challenge. Then I had my daughter and she is beyond a bit of a challenge. I like to call her my warrior princess. She wants to be pretty and dance and sing but she is also all drama and fight! She IS the most stubborn child I have met.

So my husband and I know this about our kids and still we decided we wanted a third child. With number 3 on the way there are days, today for example, when I wonder what we were thinking because I can barely handle the 2 I have. But it is one thing for me to have these days and another when I am told "I was surprised you decided to have another child after Ella." Someday I will probably look on this crazy time in life and laugh. Until then I pray for patience, endurance, and long naps!

1 comment:

  1. You blogged!!! Hooray!

    We had one of those days too. We should trade kids for awhile- but I'll warn you, mine only poops on the potty 66% of the time. Have fun figuring out how to deal with that other 34%, she's got the rest of us totally perplexed.

    From my safe distance in Arizona, and not having seen the little warrior princess for a year, I will say I know why you decided to have another child. And I love my little Ella, no matter what she does (we can still love them but be willing to sell them for a quarter, right?)

    ReplyDelete